- Cloud Foundry applications
- Cloud Foundry application management
- App Connect
- Event Management
- intermittent issues with application staging/re-staging
- intermittent issues connecting to running applications
- App Connect users may see errors in UI
- App Connect user flows and batch flows may not complete
- developing, starting and stopping App Connect flows may not be possible
- Event Management users may see instability in their service instances dashboards
- 2018-11-20 01:26 UTC - INVESTIGATING - The operations team is aware of the issues and is currently investigating.
- 2018-11-20 01:55 UTC - INVESTIGATING - We're aware of downstream impact to App Connect users because of this issue and have updated the notification to indicate the impact users can expect when using the App Connect service.
- 2018-11-20 02:31 UTC - MITIGATING - The team has mitigated the impact to the Event Management service as of 02:31 UTC. We continue to work to restore service for the remaining impacted services/features.
- 2018-11-20 02:41 UTC - MITIGATING - The team has restored service to App Connect users as of 02:41 UTC.
- 2018-11-20 02:57 UTC - MONITORING - The team has stabilized the platform as of 02:00 UTC but continues to monitor everything very closely to ensure we keep operating within normal parameters.
- 2018-11-20 03:49 UTC - RESOLVED - Satisfied with the stability observed during our monitoring, the team now considers this issue to be resolved.