Customers are currently unable to access the service control layer, due to underlying problems with the proxy service used by the service. Access to the data layer (customers queue managers) is currently unaffected.
This restricts customers from:
- creating new queue managers
- retrieving details of existing queue managers
- downloading logs
- configuring existing queue managers
- deleting queue managers
- 2019-01-28 - 15:50 UTC - Updated the event start time to 12:29 UTC
- 2019-01-28 - 16:10 UTC - Updated regions affected.
- 2019-01-28 - 17:19 UTC - RESOLVED - Impact has been mitigated, issue resolved.